Your membership expiry date is 13/04/2021
Please take the time to renew your membership today.
Members are reminded to send in documents at least 10 working days before membership expiry so we have time to process them. If the insurer has any queries, we will contact you directly.
Please see below everything we need to renew your UKALA Membership with Let Alliance Client Money Protection (CMP).
- Your Personalised Statements of Facts (see attached)
- Client Money Questionnaire (see attached)
- Client Money Account Bank Statements (3 months’ worth) – Rent & Deposit accounts
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – if you do not have this in place or are interested in a quote, please contact Let Alliance on 01244 564986 / firstname.lastname@example.org please see limits below:
|Minimum limit of indemnity|
|Limit (£)||Yearly fee Income (£)|
|Tier 2:||250,000||100,000 – 199,999|
|Tier 3:||500,000||200,000 – 399,999|
|Tier 4:||1,000,000||400,000 – 999,999|
If you do have any employee, then you must provide the policy documents that shows it covers for Theft/Dishonesty/Fraud By Employee or Fidelity of Employee
- Screenshot of Custodial/insured Deposit Scheme – showing total amount protected & total deposit held
- A link to the below which need to be showing on your website (if applicable):
- Client Money handling procedures
- Client Money Protection Certificate
Please scan completed information back to email@example.com
Please be aware that it is a legal requirement in England, Scotland and Wales to hold government approved Client Money Protection (CMP) insurance. Non-compliance of CMP legislation can lead to severe penalties.
Please note that your membership of UKALA will not be renewed until you have received written confirmation from us. If you are paying by direct debit, these payments will continue unless you let us know to the contrary. Payments made by direct debit do not represent that your UKALA membership has been renewed.
Your total loss CMP is provided by Let Alliance. As always, we develop relationships with partner companies that we believe will enhance your service and give the options of additional revenue streams. The market is changing, and we need to act accordingly. Please send an email to Let Alliance on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 564 986 and they will discuss their service is more detail.
We will be in contact with you soon should you have any queries.
With Kind Regards,
UKALA Membership Team
*As part of your application or renewal, UKALA asks you to provide us with supporting information, which we recognise includes confidential material relating to your business and your clients. This Information is shared with Let Alliance who use the documentation to process and complete your membership application / renewal.
|UKALA Membership Team
UK Association of Letting Agents (UKALA)